IHS Volunteer Information
Inglemoor High School invites you to join us as a school volunteer. We offer opportunities for parents or community members to be involved before, during, and after school, for an hour, a day, or on a regular basis. Your time and contributions make a remarkable difference.
Return completed forms to the following:
- Volunteer Application
- Disclosure Form
- WA State Request for Criminal History Information
- Authorization for Use of a Private Vehicle form (required for individuals driving on field trips).
- Parents, guardians and family members interested in volunteering at their child's school should send completed forms directly to the school.
- Individuals who will be volunteering with Northshore Community Schools should send completed forms to Eileen Jowell.
Northshore School DistrictAttention: Karen Orsinger3330 Monte Villa ParkwayBothell, WA 98021-8972
- Community members not currently volunteering at a school should send completed forms to Karen Orsinger at the address below.
Northshore School District Volunteer Handbook
Additionally, volunteers must read the 20-page Volunteer Handbook and agree to comply with its guidelines.
Forms are also available at the IHS main office. Completed forms must be returned to the IHS main office before you begin your volunteer opportunities.
If you have questions about PTSA volunteer opportunities at IHS, please contact the IHS PTSA Volunteer Coordinator.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at IHS!
Additional information can be found on the District Website