Services are provided in the pre-AP/IB, AP, IB, Career and College Readiness, and/ or College in the High School classes at the comprehensive high schools.
When Highly Capable services are provided in these advanced classes, they may include:
- Clustering identified students in a classroom to provide a peer group
- Adjusting pacing, reducing review and repetition, curriculum compacting
- Enhanced/Enriched content or curriculum
- Differentiation of curriculum and instruction
- Extending content to include rigorous problems or projects