ASB card sticker and participation fee payments can be made with cash or check at the WHS Cashier's Office. Online payments are the preferred method of payment and can conveniently be made 24 hours per day with a credit card. You will need a TouchBase username and password. If you need to request one, please email email@example.com. We're sorry, but we can't accept credit card payments at the Cashiers' stations.
- Online payment information
- All students participating in a sport at the high school level must purchase a high school ASB sticker for $60. These funds go directly into the school's ASB account to support the year-to-year cost of the athletic programs such as facilities, equipment, uniforms, game transportation, etc.
- There is a $154 fee per student for each sport, except men's lacrosse which is a non-WIAA sport.
- Individuals participating in more than one season will pay a maximum of $308 per school year.
- Families with two or more students participating at the same high school during the same season will be charged $121 per participant up to a family maximum of $484 per year.
- Families with two or more students participating at both high school and junior high level will have a family maximum of $396.
This fee does not guarantee a spot on an athletic team, playing time or a letter award. This fee, due prior to the first interscholastic competition, will be paid at the school.
Contact Athletic Secretary Renae Hector (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or ASB/Bookeeping Support Specialist Nicki Kongkarat (email@example.com
) if you should have any questions regarding sport's participation payments.