Enrollment and Registration
If Student Lives in the IHS service area:
New students who do not need a waiver may contact Becky Goodman (info on right) for a registration packet and next registration date available.
WAIVERS - If student lives in a different service area, in-district or out-of-district:
- Students who do not live in the IHS service area need a waiver which must be obtained from your home district office and processed through the Northshore School District office.
- The school district will process waivers on a rolling basis. If you are accepted, IHS will contact you and send out a registration packet with information on the next registration date available.
- Students interested in the IB program may complete the IB Statement of Interest after they apply for a waiver. Visit the IB section of the IHS website for more information.
All students new to IHS must be able to present proof of residency, proof of age, unofficial transcript, and immunizations (see details in registration packet).
Inglemoor High School Course Description Catalog contains graduation requirements for class of 2019 and Beyond plus information on special programs, International Baccalaureate, Running Start, WaNIC/Satellite, and course descriptions.College and Career Course Catalog contains specific information on Pacific Northwest College Credit, Satellite classes, WaNIC program, and the Certificate of Proficiency. WaNIC and Satellite classes are open to junior and senior students only.Below are video links for some of the subject area presentations:Attention Class of 2022!
Class of 2022 (Current 8th grade students) will receive registration materials during science class at NMS on March 5th & 6th and at KMS on March 8th & 9th. Inglemoor High School counselors will be on campus to assist with course selection. The Course Description Catalog will be available on the IHS website, click on Counseling and Career Center under Quick Links. Graduation requirements for Class of 2022 are in the catalog.
Parent Night for Class of 2022:
There will be a Class of 2022 Parent Night on March 15th at 6:30-8:00 p.m. in the Inglemoor High School gym. Parents and students are invited to learn about course offerings, graduation requirements, and look around the Inglemoor campus. Teachers will be offering information sessions from each department. Counselors, IB coordinators, Special Education, and ELL staff will be available to answer questions.
Parent Drop-In Times for Class of 2022:
IHS Counselors will be available for Middle School parents to drop in and ask individual questions about courses and graduation requirements on March 16th & 19th from 7:00 - 8:00 am and 2:00 - 3:00 pm, in the IHS Counseling and Career Center. Students turn in their completed and signed forms during science class on March 21st at KMS and NMS. District waivers must be in place before courses can be entered.WaNIC and Satellite Classes
- All WaNIC and Satellite Classes are found on the WANIC Times and Locations Form.
- Satellite classes are those offered within the Northshore School District.
- If the class is offered at Inglemoor High School, you register for it like any other class; you don't need to complete any application.
- If a class is offered both in-district and also out-of-district, you can only sign up for the in-district class using the Satellite Application Form.
Satellite Application Form (Northshore School District programs)
- Complete the Satellite Application Form.
- Also complete the Transportation Form
- Attach an attendance summary report.
- Turn both in to Mrs. Buckner in the Career Center by March 16th, 2018.
WaNIC Application Form (Non-Northshore School District programs)
- View WaNIC Course Catalog.
- If applying for an out of district class, sign up online at http://wanic.org.
- Print the application.
- Visit the class. See Mrs. Buckner in the Career Center for the contact information and visitation form.
- Turn the application and visitation form into Mrs. Buckner.
- Priority Registration deadline is May 1, 2018 for out of district courses.
Counseling Office Manager
College and Career Rediness
Quick Links Waiver Information Inglemoor High School Course Description Catalog College/Career Course Catalog WaNIC Course Catalog WaNIC Times & Locations Satellite Application Transportation Form