Offering courses in Credit Retrieval, Online Health, Life Fitness, Drawing/Design, Chemistry, and Accelerated Math at:
Woodinville High School
19819 136th Ave NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
(Grade levels reflect grade completed as of June 2017)
Credit Retrieval Courses (grades 9 - 12)
8 - 10:30 a.m.
July 5 to August 2 (no school Mondays except July 31 or Fridays except July 7)
Computer Lab: TBA
Online Health Course (grades 8 - 12)
Instructor will email students with course instructions. All coursework will be completed online.
Additional Courses (grades 8 - 12)
Accelerated Math Courses (grades 5 - 9)
8 a.m. to noon
June 27 to August 2 (no school on Fridays except June 30; no school July 3 and 4)
Learn more and register
- Families should be sure to contact the school registrar as soon as students have registered for a summer school course to let the registrar know how course completion could impact the student's schedule in the fall.
- No classes on Monday and Tuesday, July 3 and 4. Enjoy the long weekend! See individual course descriptions for make-up days.
- Secondary Summer Academy (SSA) has been restructured to better meet the needs of our students.
- All classes will be held at Woodinville High School.
- SSA will offer Credit Retrieval courses in math, science, social studies, English, and Life Fitness. Additional courses include Online Health, Life Fitness, Drawing / Design and Chemistry. Accelerated classes are offered in Algebra 1, Geometry, 8th grade math, 7th grade math, and 6th grade math. See course descriptions for prerequisites, if applicable.
- Courses are a hybrid model of direct teaching and online student work.
- Students should register in the grade they completed as of June 2017.
- Course information is subject to change. Program updates and changes will be listed in red on the course description pages.