THE TRAFFIC CIRCLE IS FOR BUS LOAD/UNLOAD ONLY!
DO NOT DROP OFF/PICK UP STUDENTS IN THE TRAFFIC CIRCLE!
PLEASE USE DESIGNATED CROSSWALKS ESPECIALLY WHEN CROSSING TO THE PARKING LOT.
1. During drop-off please pull all the way forward before dropping off your student, this will REDUCE the back up on 88th. Students may be dropped off at 8:50am. Students who are dropped off earlier than 8:50am will receive a phone call to pick up their child.
2. Parents getting out of their cars for hugs/backpack retrieval, etc. MUST park in the lot. The LOADING zone is for quick load/unload. Parents are to remain in cars in this area to expedite travel.
3. Please have students enter/exit cars from the CURB SIDE for safety reasons!
4. REFRAIN FROM CELL PHONE USE AND BUCKLE UP!
5. Picking up students after school? Please consider parking on the street for quicker loading and smoother traffic flow, especially if you know your student will be later exiting school. Sitting in the loading zone for long periods of time creates a traffic jam. Always pull forward.
6. PLEASE BE AWARE OF STAFF DIRECTING TRAFFIC.