Welcome to the
Shelton View Library
Before going to the library site, please familiarize yourself with the following:
• In the Library Online Catalog, choose Login, upper right-hand corner.
• Enter your Student ID # in the User Name. Your Student ID # is the # on your lunch card, which is also the number you use to Login into your server folder. This number can also be found on your report card.
• If you are in 4th grade or higher, enter your birthdate as the Password. Enter: mm/dd/yyyy using two digits for the month and date, four digits for the year. K-2 students use Student ID # as password.
• Click on the MY INFO tab at the top of the page. A list of the items checked out will be listed. Due dates are listed with the items.
To go to the Library Online Catalog
Overdue or lost books: Please return books to the library as soon as possible, or bring them to the library to renew. If you cannot find your library book, please ask your parent(s) to help you look for the book. Remember to check EVERYWHERE (including behind the couch and under your bedIf your library book has been lost, there are three ways in which it can be replaced. The first one is preferable; the other three are acceptable:
1. Purchase an exact copy of the lost book at a bookstore or on-line, and bring it in to Mrs. Cissna in the library.
2. If you cannot find the exact title, purchase a book by the same author or about the same subject (if it is a non-fiction title). Take the book to the Library for Mrs. Cissna's approval.
3. Choose a book from your personal library which is comparable to the lost one (hard-bound for hardbound) and in good condition. Take the book to Mrs. Cissna in the Library. She will detemine if the exchange is equal in value.
4. Please DO NOT send cash or checks in payment for lost materials!