Northshore Junior High has two experienced and understanding counselors.
The NJH Counselors are here to help you with any academic, social, or emotional concerns.
Reasons to See a Counselor
- Questions about your schedule or transcript
- Friendship issues
- Struggles with family
- Harassment or bully issues
- Neutral adult viewpoint
- Share good or bad news
- Birthday (we have candy!)
- Help with grades/teachers
- Financial difficulties
- Help communicating family problems to teachers
- Need free or reduced lunch
- Worried about a friend
- Drug or alcohol issues
- Depression, anxiety, anger management
- Help dealing with stress
- Summer school, tutoring, honors programs
- Death, illness or loss in the family
- Academic and career planning
How Can I Make an Appointment?
• Fill out an appointment slip (located in main office)
• Stop in before or after school
• Visit at lunch
• Email us!