Click here for our Current School Newsletter for November 2013 This publication is available monthly so that we may increase our communication efforts to you. Please make sure we have your current email address. If your email address changes during the school year, please report the change to registrarCPJH@nsd.org.
Hey Canyon Park! Do you have any new or gently used hats, coats or gloves at home that you can donate? ASB is hosting our annual COAT DRIVE from November 21st-November 27th! We are coming up on cold winter months and Threads and Treads needs more warm clothing. Donations will be collected every morning, starting on the 21st in the cafeteria, and you will receive candy every day that you donate. The 2nd period with the most donations will win doughnuts and juice from PTSA! If your parents want to come to turkey trot, they can donate a coat, hat or gloves for their entry.
- Our School Video Bulletin site is now online. Click here then be sure to Subscribe
- School Sales Online. Parents can access their student's account to pay online for student fees, fines, ASB sales, and even merchandise using a credit card. There is a $1.95 convenience fee per transaction. Acceptable credit cards are VISA, MasterCard, and American Express. To access the web sales site, you will need to log in using your parent assistant password.
- Want to show your SCHOOL SPIRIT? Here's your chance to order your very own CANYON PARK SPIRIT WEAR on line. Get your orders in by October 11th. Go, Knights!! Click here for the order form, or click the above link for School Sales Online.
- School Start Times: All junior high and high schools will start the school day 10 minutes later, with elementary schools starting between 8:40 and 9:15 a.m. The latest elementary dismissal will be 3:40 p.m. A more complete listing of school bell times will be published before the end of the school year and included in the district calendar/planner.
- Weekly Collaboration Schedule: The district will implement a weekly 1-hour and 35-minute early release on Wednesday afternoons for teachers to support better instructional outcomes for students. Annual student instructional hours will be maintained. Early release will only happen on weeks with five full school days, not during weeks with holidays.