In order to ensure a quality and safe learning environment in my Health/Fitness classes I have a set of guidelines and expectations that students are expected to follow. Please help me reinforce these guidelines with your child so we all can have a great year.
Remember to Always…
• Work Safely
• Be Kind and Respectful to Others
• Take Care of the Equipment
• Participate to the Best of Your Ability
• Share Your Talents by Helping Others
• Follow Class and School Rules.
• Play Fair
• Listen to Others
• Be a Good Sport
If problems arise during PE class, here are some things to keep in mind:
1. I teach when there are no distractions or other problems.
2. I will treat you with respect so you will know how to treat me.
3. You may engage in any behavior that does not jeopardize the safety or learning of yourself or others.
4. If you cause a problem I will ask you to solve it.
5. If you can't solve the problem, or choose not to, I will do something.
6. What I do will depend on the special person and the special situation.
7. If you feel something is unfair, say calmly to me, "I'm not sure that's fair," and we will talk.