Dental Resources in
Community Health Center of Snohomish County welcomes the following health insurance plans:
Healthy Options & Basic Health Plan
Medicaid (DSHS Coupons)
If you do not have health insurance:
We will help you find any available health coverage. If you do not
qualify for coverage, CHC offers discounts for those with limited
income. At CHC, we do everything possible to make our services
affordable to you. We do expect a modest minimum payment at the time of
your visit. This helps CHC to serve even more persons in need of health
425-741-1134 central phone number for all assistance for Dental Services through Community Health Center of Snohomish County
CHC provides preventive, restorative, and emergency care. Our goal is
to have the greatest impact upon preventing dental disease. For this
reason, we prioritize children and pregnant women when setting
appointments for regular dental care. The general adult population is
seen at CHC daily for emergency needs. There is a wait list for routine
care for adults who qualify and submit a completed application for the
Adult Dental Program.
* Diagnostic Oral Exams, Pulp Testings, Radiographs
* Preventive - Prophylaxis (Cleaning), Scaling and Sealants
* Restorative - Fillings and limited Crowns
* Oral Surgery - Extractions
* Root Canal Therapy - Limited Services
* Fear Reduction and Behavior Management Techniques
* Nitrous Oxide, Oral Sedatives, and Limited General Anesthesia Services for Children
Hours: 8 am to 6:30 pm (except Tuesdays - 9:30-6:30)
For dental appointments call:
Lynnwood Dental Clinic
4111 194th SW (Behind REI)
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Colby Dental Clinic
2711 Colby Avenue Suite 318
Everett, WA 98201
No Cavity Club - Children up to 18 years old
DSHS Coupons welcome
Dental Resource Line - 425-339-5219
Press 4 & leave name & phone - They will call back as soon as possible.
If this number is long distance, call 425-339-5230 and ask them to accept a collect call for the No Cavity Club.
Referrals to public & private dentists that provide care for low income children (0-18 yrs)
Snohomish Health District
3020 Rucker Ave., Suite 200
Everett, WA 98201
Cascade Family Dentistry
827 128th SW, Suite A
Free quarterly clinic 8 - 12 noon (4 times per year)
One time only free exam for children under 18
How to access:
* Parent phones clinic and puts child on list for next clinic date.
* Children are entered on list in chronological order of contact.
* 1 month before date of next free clinic the clinic phones the names on the list.
* If contact is made, an appointment is set for the child.
The clinic appointment includes exam, x-ray, cleaning, and fluoride treatment.
If further treatment is required, clinic lays out treatment plan and payment plan.
State coupons or other insurances are accepted.
For cash payment plan: automatic withdrawal will be taken from a checking or savings account over a period of up to 2 years.