To access your Student Library Account and the Library Catalog:CLICK HERE
Before you go to the library site, please familiarize yourself with the following:
• At the Library homepage, choose Login in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
• Enter your Student ID # in the User Name . Your Student ID # is the student # on your Lunch Card, the number you use to Login into your GoogleDocs account and can be found on your Report Card. Students in grades 4-6 should know their numbers. They are required to use it to Login to their GoogleDocs account at school and should have memorized their numbers. Grades K - 3 login with their Student ID # for the User Name and their Student ID#nsd as their Password (i.e., Student ID#: 123456, Password: 123456nsd)
• Enter your Birthday as the Password . Enter: mmddyyyy using two digits for the month and date, four digits for the year with no punctuation between the numbers. Some students have created their own passwords. Grades K - 3 use their Student ID #nsd (123456nsd) as the password.
• Click on the MY INFO tab at the top of the page. A list of the items checked out will be listed. Due dates are listed with the items.
OVERDUE BOOKSIf your Library books are Overdue, please return them to the Library as soon as possible, or bring them to the Library and Renew (extend the check-out period) them.
1. Purchase an exact copy of the Lost Book at a bookstore or on-line and send it to Mrs. Newton in the Library.
2. If you cannot find the exact title, purchase a book by the same author or about the same subject (if it is a non-fiction title). Send the book to the Library.
3. Choose a book from your personal library which is comparable to the lost one (hard-bound for hardbound) which is in good condition and bring it to Mrs. Newton in the Library. She will determine if the exchange is equal in value.