NEW: Watch the informative video that will help you to navigate StudentVUE to look at grades, calendars and other useful stuff!
Northshore School District implemented a new student portal called StudentVUE in January 2016. Students are automatically assigned an account with their standard district issued username and password. (link to StudentVUE login
StudentVUE allows students to access their:
Here are some of the features for students of StudentVUE:
- Class Schedules
- Course History
- Graduation Status
- Mid-term/Quarter and Final/Semester Grades
- School Information
- Demographic Information
- View up-to-date attendance information
- View modified course history and graduation requirements
- Send email to their teacher(s) and other school staff
- View a school calendar
- View term progress and report cards
Use StudenVUE on mobile devices:
- Requires wireless or 3G Internet connection
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. (Requires IOS 6.0 or later.) This app is optimized for iPhone 5
- Requires Android 2.2 and up
- Uses the same user login as web-based portal
- See more information starting on Page 18 of StudentVUE guide (link to guide listed below)
Using StudentVUE and ParentVUE from Northshore School District on Vimeo.
Student Graduation Status from Northshore School District on Vimeo.
Detailed information on StudentVUE is available in the StudentVUE training guide. (download the guide
Have more questions or need additional assistance? Please contact your school librarian or Counseling Office.