Preliminary Information for Secondary Summer Academy 2017:
- Classes will be held at Woodinville High School, 19819 136th Ave NE, Woodinville WA 98072
- Projected date range: June 27 - July 28, 2017, with make up days July 31 - August 3.
- Accelerated classes will meet Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm beginning June 27th
- Credit Retrieval classes will start Thursday and Friday July 6 and 7, then meet Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays following
- A few Fridays will also be required for all classes/courses
- Registration will begin in mid-April, online and/or in person
Students/parents should work with their school counselor to identify the appropriate classes to take. This is especially important for credit retrieval courses.
Summer Academy 2017 course offerings will be available on this site in early-mid March. The links to the left for Credit Retrieval Courses and Additional Courses contain course descriptions for the classes that were offered last summer (2016). You may use these course descriptions as a guide, as class offerings for Summer Academy 2017 will be similar.