If student lives in the IHS service area:
New students who do not need a waiver may contact Becky Goodman at 425.408.7219 in the Counseling Office for a registration packet and next registration date available.
WAIVERS - If student lives in a different service area, in-district or out-of-district:
All students new to IHS must be able to present proof of residency, proof of age, unofficial transcript, and immunizations (see details in registration packet).
- Students who do not live in the IHS service area need a waiver which must be obtained from your home district office and processed through the Northshore School District office. Click here for waiver information.
- The school district will process waivers on a rolling basis. If you are accepted, IHS will contact you and send out a registration packet with information on the next registration date available.
- Students interested in the IB program may complete the IB Statement of Interest after they apply for a waiver. Visit the IB section of the IHS website for more information.
Northshore School District High School Course Description Catalog contains graduation requirements for class of 2016 - 2018 plus information on special programs, International Baccalaureate, Running Start, WaNIC/Satellite, and course descriptions. The Course Description Book lists all courses available across the district. The only classes in the CDB that are available to Inglemoor students are those listed as being at Inglemoor or Satellite classes.
College and Career Course Catalog
contains specific information on Tech Prep, Satellite classes, WaNIC program, and the Certificate of Proficiency. WaNIC and Satellite classes are open to junior and senior students only.
If you missed our open house on Thursday, March 24th, 2016, below are video links for some of the subject area presentations.
WaNIC and Satellite Classes
- All WaNIC and Satellite Classes are found on the WANIC Times and Locations Form.
- Satellite classes are those offered within the Northshore School District.
- If the class is offered at Inglemoor High School, you register for it like any other class; you don't need to complete any application.
- If a class is offered both in-district and also out-of-district, you can only sign up for the in-district class using the Satellite Application Form.
Satellite Application Form (Northshore School District programs)
WaNIC Application Form (Non-Northshore School District programs)
- View WaNIC Course Catalog.
- If applying for an out of district class, sign up online at http://wanic.org.
- Print the application.
- Visit the class. See Mrs. Buckner in the Career Center for the contact information and visitation form.
- Turn the application and visitation form into Mrs. Buckner.
- Priority Registration deadline is May 1 for out of district courses.